Tiny Tots(Toddlers 18 Months to 36 Months)
Tiny Tots takes experiential learning to a whole new level. This is the stage at which the child begins to experience the world with all its rich sensory and cognitive stimuli and undergoes rapid development in language skills, large motor skills, fine motor skills, socialization skills and a more advanced attention span.
With a low staff to child ratio of 1:6, our Tiny Tots classroom lets the child experience the outer world in a microcosm, while also being safely cocooned from the threats of the world outside. Interactive and group modules acted out in the classrooms teach the child to respect oneself and also his/her peers and promote healthy socialization. Here, your child will take the very first steps in becoming a productive member of society and pursue future dreams. Some of the highlights of this program are:
- Developing the ability for increased attention spans of at least 15 minutes plus.
- Beginning the building blocks for Language Arts (i.e. letters) and Mathematics (i.e. numbers).
- Getting familiar with Shapes and Colors.
- Developing fine and large motor skills.
- Learning bathroom behavior/Getting Potty Trained
- Low Staff to child ratio of 1:6
- Flexibility to attend 2,3, or 5 days a week programs.
- Full day from 7AM to 6:30PM